Mobile Check Deposit
Now you can deposit checks directly from your Apple™ or Android™ smartphone!
Using the MBL Bank Mobile Banking App, which can be downloaded from the Apple™ and Android™ stores, there are just a few simple steps to complete a deposit transaction with our Mobile Check Deposit1 feature.
- Log in to Mobile Banking through your MBL Bank Mobile App.
- Choose "Check Deposit" from the menu in the upper left-hand corner.
- Select "Deposit Check" and review the notice regarding cut-off times, and instructions on how to properly endorse your check for mobile deposit.
- Select the two camera boxes to take photos of the front and back of your check.
- Enter the dollar amount of your check, and choose the MBL Bank account you want to deposit into.
- Confirm that your email address is correct so you can receive confirmation receipts.
- Choose "Continue" and review the Funds Availability Notice.
- Choose "Approve" and your mobile deposit will be sent electronically to MBL Bank. You should receive a confirmation email within minutes confirming that your deposit was submitted.
- Once the deposit is approved by MBL Bank staff, you will receive a second confirmation email.
IMPORTANT NOTES: You must be enrolled in Online Banking to use Mobile & Text Banking2 and Mobile Check Deposit. Click here for more information.
Items deposited via Mobile Deposit will not be available for viewing in Online Banking until daily processing completes. Mobile Check Deposits are subject to verification and are not available for immediate withdrawal.
Mobile Check Deposit Tips
- Endorse the back of your check as follows:
- Full Account Number
- FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY
- (Or, check the MOBILE DEPOSIT box on the back of your check if applicable.)
Important: If your check is not properly endorsed, it may be rejected.
- Place your check on a flat, dark surface.
- Take a clear photo with good lighting.
- Please note the following standard limits:
- No single item may exceed $1,500
- $1,500 daily limit and $7,500 limit during any 7 consecutive calendar days
- Daily limit of 10 checks and 30 checks during any 7 consecutive calendar days
- Deposit your checks before the daily cut-off time of 3 p.m. (CST) for next business day posting to your account. Processing days for Mobile Deposit are Monday-Friday, with the exception of federal holidays and holidays recognized by MBL Bank.
(1) Mobile Check Deposit is offered to our Mobile Banking consumer customers. To use the service, the account must be in good standing. There may be dollar deposit limits and/or limits on number of checks deposited within a day/week/month. You must be enrolled in Online Banking. Please refer to your Online Banking Agreement for further information, including when funds will be available for withdrawal. Message and data rates may apply.
(2) Mobile and Text Banking are offered as a service to MBL Bank online banking users. You may incur charges assessed by your mobile service provider. Message and data rates may apply.