Mobile & Text Banking
Now you can easily manage your finances on the go with MBL Bank’s mobile and text banking1! Simply log in to your online banking, and choose our Mobile Enrollment option to access the following features through your mobile device:
- Get account balances
- View recent transaction history (90 days)
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Find ATMs and branches
- Use SMS text messaging to perform simple functions like checking your balance
- Mobile Check Deposit
NOTICE: You must be enrolled in Online Banking to use Mobile & Text Banking.
MBL Bank offers three methods of Mobile Banking:
- Mobile Banking App
- Mobile Web Banking
- SMS Text Banking
How do I sign up for Mobile Banking?
Sign in to Online Banking on your computer and choose the Mobile Management link under the User Services Tab. Enroll your mobile device and follow the activation instructions. You may also add the Text Banking feature within this area.
Already enrolled in Mobile Banking?
You may download the MBL Bank Mobile App for Apple™ or Android™ devices. For Apple™ devices, download the Mobile App on the App Store; for Android™ devices, download on Google Play™. You may also access your account by visiting http://mobile.mblbank.com on your phone's mobile browser.
(1) Mobile and Text Banking is offered as a service to MBL Bank online banking users. You may incur charges assessed by your mobile service provider. Message and data rates may apply.
Six Steps to Safer Mobile Banking
- Never provide personal identification or banking information over your mobile device unless you initiate the contact and you know that you’re dealing with your bank.
- Assume any unsolicited text for personal or banking information is fraudulent. Giving out this information places your finances and privacy at risk.
- Avoid sharing sensitive information such as your password, account number or answers to security questions. Don’t save this information anywhere on your mobile device.
- Don’t set the mobile device to automatically log you in to your bank account.
- Set the mobile device to require a password to awake it from sleep mode.
- Protect your mobile
device as you would protect your purse or wallet.
Immediately tell your bank and your mobile provider
if you lose your device or if it is stolen.